Outdoor Adventure Activity Parties
We offer fantastic adventure activity parties for children and adults at our Outdoor Activity Centre! Whether you are looking to celebrate a birthday or another important occasion with family and friends, leave the hassle to our experienced instructors who are passionate about making your time with us special!
Our Party Package Includes:
- A party hosted by your own personal Clifton College Instructor
- An outdoor activity session selected from our range of options
- The option to have buffet food at the conclusion as part of your visit
Let us help you to custom build your party or event to suit your requirements. Our activities include Archery, Bushcraft, Mountain Biking, Low Ropes, Team Building, Orienteering, Geocaching, Medieval Catapult building and Forest School!
- Step 1 Choose your preferred date and activity
- Step 2 Check availability and book your party by calling 0117 923 7780 for the Outdoor Activity Centre. Alternatively you can email: email@example.com
- Step 3 Return your completed booking form
- Step 4 Arrive on the day, relax and enjoy
Minimum age 7 years (4 years for Forest School)
Maximum group size: 12
Maximum Mountain Biking group size: 8
£150 for 1.5 hour activity (without food) for up to maximum group size
£10 per extra child
£3 per child for 30 mins of packed lunches after activity (food is subject to caterers availability)
All groups aged 6 and under must have an adult/parent to child ratio of 1:4. For groups aged 7 and above, the ratio is 1:6 (excludes the Instructor)
Child emergency contact and medical/behavioural forms must be completed and submitted in advance where required
For safety reasons, if extreme weather is forecasted, parties may have to be cancelled and rearranged for another suitable date.
For all activities, participants must wear long sleeves and trousers, walking boots or trainers and long hair must be tied back.