Clifton College Swimming Lessons
- Saturday mornings during term-time
- Advanced swimming lessons on Sunday evenings
- Following the STA’s ‘International Learn to Swim’ programme
- FREE initial assessment and swimming passes
- The swimming lessons cater for all abilities
- Small class sizes with teachers in the water
Swim Academy Manager – Adam Richards
B.Ed. Qualified Teacher Status & ASA Level 2 Swimming Teacher
Thank you to Adam and the team, my daughter had no confidence in the water before attending the Swim Academy, now you can’t get her out of the water!
Buzz (and I) love your lessons. They are exactly the right amount of time and the interaction/support he gets from you and your team is excellent
Adam and his team have nurtured our twin girls from non-swimmers to confident fish! They have enjoyed their lessons so much that their big brother wanted to join too and he is loving learning more advanced techniques. Thanks Swim Academy team!
Progression levels, with badges & certificates awarded! For more information, click here
Dedicated assistance for your child from our teachers in the water! All children are continually monitored against their learning outcomes to inform planning and ensure their individual needs are being met.
A maximum of 6 – 8 children per class depending on ability, keeping the quality of teaching high!