Registration & coaching will take place at the Clifton College Sports Ground in Abbots Leigh, on the biggest and best 3rd Generation pitch in the South of England. This pitch is fully F.A. approved, making it the ideal artificial surface for football. Previous clubs who have used the pitch include Bristol Rovers, Bristol City, Bristol Rugby, Bath Rugby and England Rugby U20s.
Coaching will take place in all-weather conditions, with the main pavilion being used for drying off and warming-up when the weather gets too extreme!
- Arrival @ 0800 – 0900, course finish time @ 1600, pick up available until 1800
- registration @ the Clifton College Sports Ground, Abbots Leigh
- course tailored towards the enjoyment & improvement of each individual player
- fun learning environment allows players of all abilities to develop their skills
- coaches all qualified & DBS checked, with First Aid qualified staff on site
- short term and long term goal setting with the longevity to improve the player
- coaching taking place at the Clifton College Sports Ground at Abbots Leigh, with it’s fantastic 3G football pitch
Kit requirements: Clothing for the course should include shirt, shorts, jumper, tracksuit and appropriate footwear (astroturf trainers & moulded studs can be worn). Warm wet-weather gear should also be brought along. Shinpads are ESSENTIAL for this course. There is no need for attendees to bring any valuables for these courses, although a mobile phone may be brought and left with staff during the day.
Meal arrangements: a hot lunch will be provided each day at the Sports Ground, please inform us of any special dietary requirements in advance. Attendees should bring water bottles to fill up during the day.
Course price = £50 for 1 day performance course
**the 10% discount previously offered to Clifton College students & previous bookers will no longer be available, however course prices have been reduced to reflect this fact**