Family Forest Fun
Exploring Nature Together
Saturday 13th April 10am-12pm
Why not spend time with your family in the forest at Clifton College Outdoor Activity Centre?
Our Forest School Leaders will host a variety of exciting activities for you to enjoy together such as, Woodland Crafts, messy fun in the Mud Kitchen and cooking over the Campfire.
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits will be provided.
- Suitable for children aged 0-8 years.
- £5.00 each per child and adult
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress appropriately for the weather – wellies and waterproofs are recommended.
- Dogs are not permitted on site.
- Free car parking available
Making Pizza Pitta Breads
Nothing says outdoor comfort food more than pizza, you and your family will love making these delicious lunchtime snacks. Pitta breads filled with tomato pizza sauce and cheese baked over the campfire. Please inform us upon booking of any dietary requirements.
Woodwork & Tool Making
Using various tools, under the guidance and supervision from the Forest School Leader, you and your family will learn how to create mallets and pegs out of natural resources, which you can then take home.
Enjoy the most interactive playground you’ll ever find. Hunt for minibeasts and bugs, climb trees, build a den or go for a peaceful walk through our private woodland.
A fantastic way to finish the morning by all sitting around the campfire toasting marshmallows.
Venue: Clifton College Watson’s Field, Abbots Leigh, Bristol BS8 3QD
For further information, please contact 0117 315 7666.