Easter Revision Courses – How to apply for a course
The Easter Revision Courses for 2017 will be taking place between Monday 10th – Friday 14th April 2017, and bookings are now being accepted, don’t delay to secure your space!
To make a booking, please complete the application form fully and return it to the Course Manager, either by post or via e-mail, together with the non-refundable booking deposit in the form of card details or a cheque. Your deposit will be deducted from your final balance.
Our courses are offered both locally and nationally, and although we make every effort to match tuition with individual needs, students must realise that a revision course, however intensive, cannot be expected to cover all aspects of all specifications. Some courses are not board specific and aim to cover core material for that subject only. A week-long revision course cannot be expected to cover a year or 2 years worth of content, which is why it is important for all students to highlight any areas they wish to cover upon booking.
Please pay close attention to the details of each course. If it appears that a course does not cover those elements of a subject the student requires, please contact us and we can provide further details. Please take the time to ensure that you fill in all the required information. In particular, the specific details of the examining board and course title are essential if you are to make the best use of your time with us. It is also important that you include particulars of any modules that you wish to concentrate on during the course. The more we know of your needs, the better the service we can provide.
Places on each course are strictly limited and will be given on a first come, first served basis, so early booking is strongly advised to avoid disappointment. Minimum numbers are set for each course, and we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible where a course is cancelled. Enrolment forms should be returned no later than Thursday 24th March 2016, with all balances to be received by this date also. Bookings after this date may still be accepted, but places on courses will be limited.
- One subject £350
- Two subjects * £700
- Two subjects, plus residential ** £850
* includes lunch and use of recreational facilities
** includes breakfast, lunch, supper and use of recreational facilities
What happens next?
- You will receive an acknowledgement e-mail of your booking and deposit
- The Course Director will plan the timetable of teaching, with the intention of combining your subject choices, and will then make arrangements for your tuition programme
- The Course Director and Course Manager will complete the timetable for all subject bookings approximately 1 week before the course start date, to make sure that all students subject choices can be accommodated
- You will receive an e-mail containing a link to the online Course Further Information. This will be sent no later than 1 week before the course begins, please be sure to read this in advance of arrival
In a nutshell…
- 2 subjects per week can be studied, 1 subject course each morning and 1 subject course each afternoon
- we concentrate on content revision, examination preparation and examination technique, but its VITAL you provide us with what you want to achieve during the week!
- the courses run Monday 10th – Friday 14th April
- each subject course costs £350.00, with a residential stay available for £150.00